According to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection and processing of personal data, as a data controller, S.C. SENTRON S.R.L. has developed rules and procedures on the processing and security of personal data processing.
I. Information about us
S.C. SENTRON S.R.L. is a legal entity based in Fildului Street, no. 36, Huedin, Cluj county. In the context of data protection legislation, we are an operator when we process your personal data.
II. Categories of processed personal data
II.1. As a site visitor, S.C. SENTRON S.R.L. processes your personal data that you provide directly in the context of using the epoxyfloor.ro website, such as the data you provide in the contact section, to the extent you contact us in this way.
II.2. As a client of the website, S.C. SENTRON S.R.L. process your personal data such as your first and last name, phone, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, or data on how you use the website, for example, your behavior/preferences/habits in within S.C. SENTRON S.R.L., as well as any other categories of data you provide directly in any other way resulting from the use of the epoxyfloor.ro website.
III. The purpose of processing your personal data
- in order to solve various requests/questions/intimation/complaints formulated by the interested/targeted persons;
- from the need to go through the stages preceding the conclusion of a contract, at the proposal of C. SENTRON S.R.L. or at the request of the person concerned;
- for executing a contract to which the concerned person is a party;
- to prevent unauthorized access/ensuring network security/information security;
- for the purpose of achieving legitimate interest(s) of the operator (for example: for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending a right in court, for internal administrative purposes, for invoicing the services rendered and making the related payments);
S.C. SENTRON S.R.L. may also use statistical data or anonymous data resulting from processing for the following purposes:
- Producing reports/analyzes;
- Making information;
- Publishing, promoting, offering products/services to business partners;
- To increase the quality of the services/products that are offered to you.
IV. The duration for which we’re processing your data
IV.1. If you are a visitor of epoxyfloor.ro website, S.C. SENTRON S.R.L. will process your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the above mentioned processing purposes.
If you do not want your personal data to be processed anymore or you want to delete the data, you can exercise the detailed rights below. Refusing to provide consent to process your data for this purpose will not have any negative consequences for you.
IV.2. If you are a customer, Processing your data is based on the contract between you and S.C. SENTRON S.R.L. The provision of your personal data is required for the execution of this contract. Refusing to provide data may result in the impossibility of developing contractual relations between you and S.C. SENTRON S.R.L.
V. Disclosure of personal data
For the purposes of processing, S.C. SENTRON S.R.L. may disclose your data to partners, third parties or entities that support S.C. SENTRON S.R.L. in the course of the activity through the epoxyfloor.ro site (eg courier companies), or to the central/local public authorities, in the following exemplary cases listed:
- for administering the ro website;
- for maintaining, personalizing and improving the site and its products/services;
- for performing data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage and activity trends, developing user safety features;
- for the transmission of commercial marketing communications under the conditions and limits stipulated by the law;
- when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
VI. The rights you benefit from
According to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection and processing of personal data, as the persons concerned, you are entitled to the following rights:
- the right to information, respectively the right to receive details of the processing activities performed by C. SENTRON S.R.L., as described herein;
- the right of access to data, respectively the right to obtain confirmation from C. SENTRON S.R.L. with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as details of processing activities such as the way the data are processed, the purpose of the processing, the recipients or categories of data recipients, etc.;
- the right to rectification, respectively the right to obtain correction, without undue delay, by C. SENTRON S.R.L. of inaccurate or unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data; the rectification/completion shall be communicated to each recipient to whom the data were transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
- the right to delete the data without undue delay (“the right to be forgotten”) if one of the following applies:
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- if consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for processing;
- if the person concerned opposes processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail;
- if personal data has been processed illegally;
- if personal data has to be deleted for compliance with a legal obligation;
- if personal data has been collected in connection with the provision of information society services under Union or national law under which the operator is located.
It is possible that, following the request for data deletion, S.C. SENTRON S.R.L. to anonymize these data (thus depriving them of personal character) and to continue processing for statistical purposes under these conditions;
- the right to restrict the processing to the extent that:
- the person disputes the accuracy of the data, for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data;
- the processing is illegal, and the person concerned opposes the deletion of personal data, but instead calls for restrictions on their use;
- the operator no longer needs personal data for processing, but the person concerned asks for the determination, exercise or defense of a right in court; or
- the person concerned opposed to processing (other than direct marketing) for the length of time that it is checked that the legitimate rights of the operator override those of the person concerned.
- the right to data portability, respectively (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured way, commonly used in an easy-to-read format, and (ii) the right to have such data transmitted by to C. SENTRON S.R.L. to another data operator, to the extent that the conditions provided by law are met;
- the right to object – as far as processing activities are concerned, they can be exercised by sending a request as indicated below;
- at any time, for reasons related to the particular circumstances of the person concerned, that the data which is intended to be processed under the legitimate interest of C. SENTRON S.R.L. or in the public interest, except in cases where S.C. SENTRON S.R.L. can demonstrate that it has legitimate and compelling reasons justifying the processing and which prevails over the interests, rights and freedoms of the person concerned or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that data of the person concerned to be processed for direct marketing purposes.
- the right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision, respectively the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automatic processing activities, including the creation of profiles, which produces legal effects regarding the person concernend or similarly affects him/her to a significant extent;
- the right to address The National Supervisory Authority For Personal Data Processing (ANSPDCP) or the competent courts, to the extent that you consider it necessary.
For any additional questions about how personal data is processed and to exercise your rights above, please send an e-mail: email@example.com
In order to defend your rights under the law on the protection of personal data, in accordance with applicable law, before submitting to ANSPDCP, you will file a complaint with S.C. SENTRON S.R.L. operator, at the following address: Fildului Street, no. 36, Huedin, Cluj county, Romania, which will be settled within 30 days from the registration date.
You may also file a complaint according to the law, including the ANSPDCP.
Contact details of the National Supervisory Authority For Personal Data Processing (ANSPDCP)
Phone: +40 21 252 5599
An “Internet Cookie” (also known as a “cookie browser” or “HTTP cookie” or “cookie”) is a small file of letters and numbers stored on any terminal with internet access (computer, tablet, etc.) and is installed by the request sent by a web server to a browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, etc.). The cookie is completely passive – it does not contain software, viruses, spyware, and cannot access information from the user’s hard drive.
A cookie consists of two parts: the name and content (value) of the cookie.
The cookie itself does not require personal information to be used and, in most cases, does not personally identify Internet users.
The duration of existance of a cookie is determined; technically, only the webserver that sent the cookie can access it again when a user returns to the website associated with that webserver.
There are the following categories of cookies that determine their life span:
- Session cookies – A “session cookie” is a cookie that is automatically deleted when the user closes his browser.
- Persistent or fixed cookies – A “persistent cookie” or “fixed” cookie is a cookie that remains stored in the user’s terminal until it reaches a specific expiration date (which may be in a few minutes, days, or several years in the future); or until it is cleared by the user at any time through browser settings.
The purposes of using cookies through this website
Cookies are used to provide epoxyfloor.ro users a better browsing experience and services tailored to the needs and interests of each user, namely:
- improving the use of ro, including by identifying any errors that occur during the user’s visit/use of the website;
- providing anonymous statistics on how the C. SENTRON S.R.L. company’s website is used, as the owner of this website;
- anticipating possible products/services that will be made available to users through this website in the future, depending on the products/services accessed.
Based on cookie feedback regarding the use of this website, S.C. SENTRON S.R.L. may take steps to make this website more efficient and accessible to users.
Certain sections of content from the website may be provided through third parties, meaning not by S.C. SENTRON S.R.L., in which case these cookies are referred to as cookies placed by third parties (“third party cookies”).
What type of information is stored and accessed through cookies?
Cookies store information in a small text file that allows browser recognition. This website recognizes the browser until the cookies expire or are deleted.
Cookies are everywhere and cannot be avoided if you want to enjoy access to the best and greatest websites on the Internet – local or international. By understanding how they work and the benefits they bring, you can customize your cookies so you can surf the Internet safely.
How can cookies be stopped?
Cookies can be deleted by a user at any time through browser settings.
All modern browsers offer the ability to change cookie settings. These settings are usually found in your browser’s “Options” or “Preferences” menu.
Disabling and refusing to receive cookies may cause this site to be inoperable or difficult to access/use. Also, refusing to accept cookies does not mean you will no longer receive/see online advertising – just that it will no longer be able to keep track of your preferences and interests highlighted by your browsing behavior.
To understand these cookie settings, you can access the following links:
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
For any further questions about how cookies are being used through epoxyfloor.ro, please address the contact page of the S.C. SENTRON S.R.L. company.